Call us: 905-875-2069
Interpreters available by phone

Income Support and Public Benefits

Halton Community Legal Services can support you with understanding the sometimes complex rules and processes associated with social assistance and other public benefits.

We provide advice on income support programs including:

  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
  • Ontario Works (OW)
  • Canada Pension Plan – Disability (CPP-D)
  • Canada Pension Plan – Retirement Benefit (CPP)
  • Canada Pension Plan – Survivor’s Benefit
  • Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Canada Child Benefit (CCB)
  • and more

If you are having trouble accessing income support programs and other public benefits, we may be able to help you.

Should your income support or public benefits be suspended, put on hold, cancelled, or if you are notified that you have an over-payment, you can contact us and get advice on what options are available to you.